These factories and workshops contain more than two thousand modern machine and equipment among which the programmer (CNC) and semi automatic (NC) and traditional machines for purpose of capability of performing all works in respect to quantity, size and weight of the work piece, and type of the metal with a high accuracy.
Truning (lathing) workshop
It contains many types of lathes such as:
- Horizontal lathes by which lathing may be made up to a diameter of 3000 mm.
- Vertical lathes by which lathing may be made up to a diameter of 1200 mm with a length of 6000 mm.
- Automatic lathes reaching to a diameter of 60 mm.
- Semi automatic lathes reaching to a diameter of 50 mm.
- Lathing by copying on “Shablona”
- Bolts screwing machine up to a diameter of 25 mm and a pitch up to 2.5 mm.
There are, in these factories and workshops, various types of vertical and horizontal indexing up to size 1500 X 5000 mm and there is the possibility of indexing many types of gears up to a diam. of 700 mm.
There is possibility of drilling up to a diam. of 80 mm with the possibility of internal cavities.
There are the possibility of service grinding up to a width of 800 mm and a length of 3000 mm with all its internal and external types and the channels driving and the eccentric grinding.
Heat treatment workshop
There is workshop of heat treatment for improving the quality of the product and it may carry out all types of heat treatment such as hardening, service hardening, carbonization, annealing, reviewing and nitration.
Galvanizing (coating) workshop
There are, inside the mechanical workshop, a special workshop for performing the coating operation with all types such as:
- Zinc coating: the capacity of the workshop reaches to 80 tons per year equal to 5000 meters per year with a thickness of 10 – 20 micrometers and the maximum length of the piece doesn’t exceed one thousand with a weight of the piece not exceeding 30 Kg.
- Nickel coating: the capacity of the workshop reaches to 0.1 ton / year with a thickness of 8 mm not exceeding 1000 and a weight of the piece not exceeding 3 Kg.
- Copper coating: the capacity of the workshop reaches to 5 ton / year i.e. equal to 500 m / year with a thickness of 70 micrometers and the diam. of one piece doesn’t exceed 120 mm and a weight of 25 Kg.
- Chrome coating: the capacity of the workshop reaches to 12 ton / year i.e. equal to 115 m / year with a thickness between 7 – 120 micrometers and the length of the piece doesn’t exceed 250 mm and a weight not exceeding 20 Kg.
- Phosphate coating: the capacity of the workshop reaches to 400 ton / year i.e. equal to 40000 m / year with length of the piece not exceeding 2300 mm and a weight not exceeding 50 Kg.
Dies, patterns and tools preparations workshop
This workshop consists of many lines:
- Ordinary indexing and copying indexing line.
- Lathing (turning) line.
- Grinding line.
- Accurate drilling and spark erosion line.
- Longitudinal and vertical scrapping line.
- Assembling and welding line.
These lines are distinguished with accuracy in manufacturing and repair of the dies and various tools, among which for example:
- Hot and cold forging dies.
- Cold cutting and bending dies.
- Deep drawing dies.
- Plastic and rubber dies.
- Preparations for the machines.
- Tools of all types.